The Light and Motion Stella Pro 8000 packs a punch at 8000 Lumens with 14,210 Lux at 1 Meter with Fresnel lens attached.
STELLA 8000 PRO TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Certified TLCI 93+, CRI 92+, CCT 5600 Kelvin
- Output up to 8000 Lumens with 14,210 Lux at 1 Meter with Fresnel lens
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery maintains 50 minutes – 4 hours of cord-free operation
- Built in Elinchrom wireless communication receiver supports up to 20 frequency channels and 4 light groups
- Tested to 7000 fps flicker free
- Regulated lumen output – does not fade during use
- Dimming with stepped or continuous smooth control
- Controlled focus from 120° to 50° & 25° spot via press-on modifiers
- OLED Digital Display offers precise readout of RF settings, output, battery and charge status
- Integrated variable speed fan with low decibel levels automatically turns on when light output exceeds 5000 lumens
- Runs off wall power or DTAP (11 – 25V)
- Fast Charge of 2 hours, 80% Charged in 1.5 hrs**
- Certified performance (FL-1 Standard)
The light has several add-ons to make the Stella 8000 Pro more versatile
The fixture is designed for ENG type shooting environments with its weatherproof housing and internal rechargeable battery. A nice feature is the ability to use the light while it’s charging. An optional remote allows the control of several other Motion and Light Fixtures.
The fixture can run on AC as well as D-Tap external battery.
You can add a Profoto softbox easily to the Stella 8000 Pro making the small and punchy light very versatile.
The light comes in daylight 5600K as well as tungsten 3000K. The COB fan head is removable and can be swapped out to either color temperature simply by pulling the COB module. No tools required. The COB Fan Heads cost $480 each.
The Stella Pro 8000 retails for $2,250. Visit the Light & Motion website to view the full range of Stella Pro lights.